A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Australian business in a high performing in-house marketing team, in a truly integrated marcomms role.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for delivering key on-time and to-budget marketing initiatives that drive business growth. The successful candidate will be organised, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, great interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail. You will collaborate with the marketing team, key stakeholders from across the business and external agencies.
About the role:
- Triaging and managing incoming marketing requests, ensuring that they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Coordinating the marketing activities for our rapidly expanding real estate business.
- Coordinating marketing projects.
- Distribution of weekly internal and external market reports.
- Measurement of marketing performance.
- Coordinating website updates, eDM communications and social media content.
- Coordinating nationwide events.
- Assisting with other ad hoc marketing requirements as requested.
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experience with Adobe CC (InDesign, PhotoShop).
- Prior experience in real estate marketing would be highly regarded.
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities on tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team or as an individual.
- Sound knowledge of Word, PPT and Excel.
- A background or interest in agriculture is beneficial but not a requirement.
AWN, a subsidiary of AWN Food & Fibre Holdings, is a privately owned Australian business. Founded in 1999, the business rapidly grew to become Australia’s largest independent wool broker. The ongoing expansion of our livestock and rural property divisions places AWN as one of the fastest-growing Australian agribusinesses.
With people at the heart of everything we do, we invest in our staff so they can deliver the exceptional level of service that has become synonymous with AWN. Our people-first culture is underpinned by our C.A.R.E.S. values:
- Collaborate and share information to achieve a common goal.
- Agile and adaptive to opportunities and change.
- Respect one another.
- Embrace innovation and new ideas.
- Support staff in looking after their physical and mental wellness.
What’s on offer:
- An attractive salary for the right candidate.
- Flexible work arrangements available.
- Free on-site parking.
- A people-focused culture, focused on the safety and welfare of its staff.
- Gold Mental Health First Aid Skilled Workplace.
- Access to in-house performance coaching.
Some interstate and overnight travel may be required.
The position is based on our Head Office in Western Sydney.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Capener at email@example.com.