Under Offer – Heritage-Style Home Orange
"Sampson Street," Orange NSW
Price: Contact Agent
Number of Beds: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Rarely does an opportunity such as this present itself. This stunning heritage-style home is rich in architectural beauty and grandeur, offering space and grace.
Stepping up to an impressive front verandah, you venture through the entrance to rooms of grand proportions with 11ft ceilings, elegant hallways, and beautiful leadlight bay windows – all typical of the era.
There are a number of formal and informal rooms including:
• Fully serviced eat in kitchen with large walk in pantry, creating plenty of storage
• Formal and casual dining, with servery from the kitchen to the casual dining area
• Formal lounge room, gas log heater, patterned ceilings, bay leadlight windows
• Sitting room, library/sunroom plus an office
• Generous sized bedrooms with large wardrobes and an ensuite to the main
• Additional guest accommodation/extra bedroom or theatre room
• Ducted electrical reverse cycle heating/cooling, imitation gas log heater presenting year-round comfort
• Double glazed windows in the newer back section of the home
Positioned on a 1384m2 block and located in a very popular and sought-after area, you are central to so much Orange has to offer. Renowned Cook Park, highly rated cafes and coffee shops, primary and high schools and the CBD are all close by.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a property with location, history and all the beautiful features of a bygone era. A truly exceptional offering designed with plenty of scope for entertaining and spacious family living, if you have the vision to own a central California Bungalow home then you must take the opportunity to inspect.
For sale in conjunction with Peter Fisher