Country Living at its Best
"Narrogin Road" Cuballing WA
This 53 acre country estate rich in history, truly offers tranquil, stylish country living at its best.
High in the landscape the homestead captures spectacular views of the early morning sun across the expansive countryside. The homestead opens out onto veranda’s on all sides and is surrounded by an easy care cottage garden. The care effort and individual styling required in renovating this homestead is clearly on display.
Inside the period and character of the home is maintained, but with a warm and modern design throughout. Three generous size bedrooms complement the spacious kitchen, dining and living area. There is one main bathroom in the house and another in the detached living space in the double garage.
A comfortable stroll from the house is an expansive low set shed that used to house a mallet handle factory. Fully powered and concreted there are ample opportunities to run a hobby or a small business from home. Two dams and a couple of small productive paddocks nicely round out this lifestyle block which is only 11 km north of Narrogin.
• 53 acres of lifestyle living with pristine bushland and fenced pasture paddocks subject to issue of titles. (Subdivision approved)
• Fully renovated 1920’s period 3-bedroom homestead
• Fully landscaped gardens with sweeping veranda’s
• Large double garage with separate kitchen and bathroom.
• Large shed area with 3 phase power and concrete floor and toilet
• Easy access to the town of Narrogin
• Just 190 kilometres South East of Perth.
• Established fruit trees throughout the garden.