Junior Reporting Analyst | Sydney NSW
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Australian business, in the newly created role of Junior Reporting Analyst.
The Junior Reporting Analyst will play a key role in supporting the business with various reporting functions. Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, this newly created role will identify and deliver key analytics to stakeholders, leveraging Power BI to produce timely and accurate reports and dashboards.
Founded in 1999, AWN is one of the fastest growing, independent agri-services businesses in Australia, offering wool, livestock, and property services across rural Australia.
With people at the heart of everything we do, we invest in our staff so they can deliver the exceptional level of service that is synonymous with AWN. With the safety and welfare of our team at the forefront of everything we do, AWN is one of the only Australian agribusinesses to be accredited under the Mental Health First Aid Australia Skilled Workplace program.
Our people-first culture is underpinned by our C.A.R.E.S. values:
- Collaborate and share information to achieve a common goal
- Agile and adaptive to opportunities and change
- Respect one another
- Embrace innovation and new ideas
- Support staff in looking after their physical and mental wellness
At AWN, we look for a variety of different skills and abilities, and we value how an individual can contribute to our culture. Even if you don’t meet all the skills listed, we encourage you to apply.
About the Role:
- Ensure that analytics and reporting information requirements are analysed, documented, and delivered through optimal and sustainable solutions
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc reporting, analysis, and insights in a timely manner
- Ensure all documentation (requirements, design, testing, operations, interface, user guide etc.) is developed & maintained
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders
- 0 to 2 years of experience (will consider graduates)
- Strong Power BI skills including the ability to deliver clear and insightful data visualisations for an effective user experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A fast learner with a positive, collaborative, and problem-solving mindset
- Mathematically inclined and enthusiasm for using data to answer questions
- Knowledge or experience working with datasets, viewing data, and metrics an advantage
- Commercial acumen, a good understanding of business value drivers and the ability to apply that understanding in customer analytics tasks
- Strong work ethic, confident, and self-motivated personality
- Demonstratable analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re hard-working and motivated with high energy and an approachable manner
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Any exposure to cloud technologies in the business intelligence space is desirable
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- An empathy for where food and fibre come from is a bonus
What’s on Offer:
- Work for a growing, Australian-owned company
- Competitive salary
- Mentoring by an experienced business analyst
- Based in the Sydney Head Office, with hybrid/flexible work arrangements available
- Free on-site parking
- A people-focused culture focused on the safety and well-being of its staff
- Mental Health First Aid Skilled Workplace accredited
- Access to in-house performance coaching
Agencies please note: Applications for this role are being managed internally. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Apply for this role via Seek.