Wool Branch Manager | Wool Buyer | Trainees | Truck Driver (various positions), Horsham VIC
Are you looking for your next career challenge in the agricultural sector? This is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing agricultural businesses in Australia, renowned for its people-centric culture.
Founded in 1999, AWN is a rapidly growing, independent agri-services business with operational reach across rural Australia. An 100% Australian-owned business, we pride ourselves on the exceptional level of customer service that is synonymous with the AWN brand.
With people at the heart of everything we do, we invest in our staff so they can deliver the exceptional level of service that has become synonymous with AWN. we have a strong track record of hiring and retaining top talent within the industry. Our people-first culture is underpinned by our C.A.R.E.S. values:
- Collaborate and share information to achieve a common goal.
- Agile and adaptive to opportunities and change.
- Respect one another.
- Embrace innovation and new ideas.
- Support staff in looking after their physical and mental wellness.
About the Role
We have various opportunities available across our Horsham, Hamilton, and Bordertown sites, including:
- Branch manager
- Wool buyer
- Truck driver
Whilst previous wool experience would be highly regarded, it is not essential, and we encourage applications from a variety of agricultural backgrounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills, including MS Office
- Forklift & MR License would be advantageous
- Rural affinity would be highly regarded