Effective date: 23 January, 2019
This web site is owned and operated by AWN Rural Pty Ltd and will be referred to as "We", "our" and
personal information you may supply to us through your conduct on the web site.
any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to our web site, in
particular information that is capable of identifying an individual ("personal information"). This Internet Privacy
Policy governs the manner in which your personal information, obtained through the web site, will be dealt with.
your comments and feedback.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For
example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any
requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with
in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
2. Personal information that visitors submit to our site is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted or for
such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose, unless we disclose other uses in this Internet
personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of
our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address,
telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access
this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was
submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing
so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering
(intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such
activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may
disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we
review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over
the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to
us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best
efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are
obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held
responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
10. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services.
Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
11. Cookies and Applets
your session ID and are a way of monitoring single user access.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
General Data Protection Regulation
12. We ensure we manage any data we collect from you in accordance with the GDPR where applicable.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to
keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is
incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are
obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are
not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website.Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and
conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
16. If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web sites, we will take these issues seriously
problem or complaint, please contact us, our contact details can be found via the Contact Us page on our Website.
17. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal
Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.