< Back to listing
"Mt Sturgeon SS Road," Dunkeld VIC
Size: 792 Ac
Number of Beds: 4
- 752 Acres/303.5 ha or thereabouts, 3 titles
- Situated approximately 14km northwest of Dunkeld, 35km east of Hamilton.
- 4-bedroom weatherboard home with stunning views of the surrounding mountain range.
- 2 stand woolshed with sheep capacity of 180-200 and attached steel sheep yards with a working capacity of 300 sheep.
- Machinery shed 60’*20′ ( 18m* 6m)
- 2* silos ( approx. 300 bags)
- Reliable water supply with river frontage, dams, and a bore.
- Well subdivided into 15 main paddocks with 7-line pre-fabricated fencing and galvanized steel posts.
- Pastures are a combination of Phalaris/clover and ryegrass /clover pastures, with wheat grass established in 2 paddocks. Lime has been applied every 2 year to approximately ¾ ‘s of the property at 1t/ha.
- Annual rainfall is 24/25″ ( 600-625mm) and soil types are sandy loam, with clay loams along the river flat.
This property is ideally suited to both wool sheep and prime lambs