Pretty as a picture in all the seasons, 35 Morrell St, Cuballing WA
Located 192km SE of Perth (only about 2 ½ hours ) by road lies this small quiet country community of Cuballing with a long history dating back to before the township was gazetted in 1899. Some of those old buildings remain such as the Road Board office. The Shire of Cuballing and its population of 900 residents covers around 1900 square kilometres.
Cuballing or Cubi to the locals is situated approximately 15kms north of the Town of Narrogin with its facilities such as supermarkets, primary and high schools, large vehicle dealerships, Agri service centres, Regional Hospital, large modern sporting facilities and the many services associated with a large country town catering to the needs of a population of around 5000 residents.
This picturesque sloping block of land consists of
- 3 paddocks
- 96ha (approx. 12 acres)
- Well kept brick and tile home
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Large lounge room with R/C air conditioning
- Kitchen / Dining / Family room with high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Slow combustion stove for heating
- Entrance hall
- Ducted evaporative air conditioner
- Double garage under the main roof
- 7 kw solar system
- 46,000-litre rainwater catchment with 2 pressure pumps connected to the home
- Large 14 x 15meter 3 bay shed connected to the power
- Scheme water connected
- Western Power connected
- Shire Rates
- Water rates
This comfortable family home sits at the end of a tree-lined driveway surrounded by an easy-care garden overlooking 2 undulating paddocks amongst picturesque granite boulders and the native York Gum trees
Priced at $460,000-0 this property represents excellent value to a family or even the couple wishing to escape the city.